Friday, 15 August 2014
Tuesday, 26 November 2013
Dear my ol' boyfriend, if you happen to have decided to read my blog today (stranger things have happened), STOP RIGHT NOW STOP GO AWAY GET OFF THE INTERNET NOW. And if you look at the pictures below I will literally chop your ears off.
Alright, now that he's gone to look at something a bit more manly, it's time to talk Christmas Gift Guides. Let's be honest, boys are annoying enough as it is, but when it comes to buying prezzies for them, they reach all new stratospheric levels of 'pain in the arse-ness'. They never WANT anything, and it's not like you can just stick a few nail polishes in a bag and be onto a winner, is it?
So here's all the bits and bobs I've been thinking about bagging for my hairier half this year. They might not be everyone's cup of tea. He's one of those 'cooler than thou' types that hates anything remotely Topman, but hopefully a couple of these might take his fancy. If not, I ruddy give up.
- OnePiece onesie (They're quite pricey, but they're beautiful quality, mega comfortable, and if you fancy buying one you can get 20% off with the code 31LUCYBOOTSVIDEOS which will make it loads cheaper!)
- Roberts radio: Sean and I have been really into listening to the radio recently (it's all about Classic FM's Saturday Night at the Movies), so this is the #1 contender for me at the moment). Look how dreamy it is...
- Pocket squares: If you've got a bit of a dapper gent, these would be a super cute, vintage-inspired gift.
- Beard oil: Has he been embracing the Movember muzzy? At least make sure it doesn't get scratchy with some of this magically conditioning stuff. It's scented too, which is a bit of a result.
- The Hobbit moleskine: If he doesn't want this, I'll have it. It comes with maps inside, and is genearlly a thing of beauty for any LOTR nerds. AMAZING.
- Drake socks: Enough said, really.
- Los Pollos Hermonos tee: For Breaking Bad boys. I have a feeling these'll be pretty popular this Crimbo, so maybe not one for any anti-mainstream men.
- A special edition of his favourite book: If there's a particular classic novel that's his absolute fave, a special edition with a beautiful cover or illustrations could be quite a sentimental gift with loads of thought behind it.
- Hot Stuff matchbox: Filled with four teeny weeny bottles of some mega hot chilli powders, this one's only for the brave, but if your lad's always sticking hot sauce on everything then these will be right up his street.
- Star Wars Lego: This stuff is MEGA pricey and would have to be a main present really, but if a boy isn't pleased to open up an R2D2 kit to spend his Boxing Day working on, I'll eat my own head. Ahh Lego, magical stuff.
- Kiels mens skincare: There's no chance my boyfriend would ever get into a skincare routine, but I might try my best to nudge him in the right direction with some good quality basics... A girl can dream eh?
- KORG LittleBits synth kit: To be honest I have no idea what this is, but if you've got a musical lad, it looks like it'd go down well. It's a synth but not a synth. I don't even know but it's COOL.
What are you planning on getting for the boys in your life this Crimbo? If you've thought of anything good leave a comment and let me know, because I could still do with a few ideas!
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Bloglovin.
Tuesday, 29 October 2013
If you fancy entering the giveaway I talked about in my Primark Haul video to celebrate my success in the scary world of moving pictures, you can win these cracking prizes. Just follow all the instructions in this little box here to be in with a chance or two: