Striped Tee - River Island
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Headscarf - Primark

Bit of a boring one today, sorry guys, I've got a really bad cold and I'm sat on my bed surrounded by Neurofen and snotty tissues, living the serious glam life right now. The tee is just a bit of an essential that I picked up last term from the mens section in River Island, I think it was around a fiver. My search for the perfect breton tee is an ongoing quest, a bit like my search for the perfect pink lipstick - this one comes close, but its just not quite there as the sleeves are slightly too short to roll up. The search continues!

The headscarf was a little bargain I got from Primark at the weekend, I think it was £1.50. As soon as i saw it I sprinted to the till with it, as its perfect (and cheap!) for a fancy dress I'm going to in Liverpool at the weekend for my best friend Steph's 21st. Her theme is 1940s, for a V Day B'Day! (amazing). I'm going as Rosie the Riveter, and have a full navy boiler suit to wear, and I've been practicing my 40s hair and makeup. So excited, I love me a good fancy dress party!